Electric Duct Heaters
For Space Heating For Dehumidification Systems
Literature is available for download in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Acrobat Reader software is required to view the files. This free program can be downloaded fromÂ www.adobe.com.
The duct heater shown on the right is for direct mounting only and not downstream applications. Slip-in duct heater (EDHS) applications are available upon request. They are shipped unattached for on-site installation. A single high voltage power source, separate from the dehumidifier connection, and a low voltage connection are all that is required – allowing for an easy installation.
DCA (EDH and EDHS series) electric duct heaters are engineered to provide additional room heating for all DCA dehumidification systems. These heaters provide an economical means to provide supplemental room heating.
Every heater is shipped complete with air flow pressure switches, high limit controls and fuse blocks. The optional two-stage thermostat ties in with the 24-volt circuitry of any DCA dehumidifier. DCA also offers a complete line of gas fired in-line duct furnaces where these units may be desired.
All DCA electric duct heaters carry a one-year parts warranty.
Standard DCA Features
- Magnetic Contactors
- Automatic High Limit Switch
- Airflow Pressure Switch
- 24V Transformer
- Pilot Relay
- Staging As Required For Each 47 Amp Circuit
- Time Delay Between Stages
- Single Point Power Connection To Terminal Block
- Low Voltage Terminal Strip
- Grounding Lug
- Welded Construction Using 20 Msg Galvanized Steel
- Hinged Cover
- Wiring Diagram
- Fused Circuits Per N.E.C., UL, and CSA
- UL and ETL Listed
- Straight Flange To Fit Unit Discharge
- Grade AA Chromel Corrosion-Resistant Element*
- Slip In Duct Heaters Available
- Downflow Duct Heaters Available
- Slip In Duct, Finned Tubular Heaters, Also Available â€“ Contact Factory
* For use within corrosive environments such as indoor swimming pool enclosures, chemical plants,water/wastewater treatment facilities, etc.
ALL PRINTED INFORMATION SHOWN SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE