Electronic Humidity Controller
Literature is available for download in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Acrobat Reader software is required to view the files. This free program can be downloaded from www.adobe.com.
ApplicationStandard on-off control of relative humidity with up to 2 stages output for use with most DCA systems. A remote humidity transmitter is required. Humidity reset from room temperature is available with the addition of a remote temperature sensor.
- Based on the Honeywell T775U2006 Electronic Controller
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Accepts humidity transmitter inputs of 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc and 4-20 ma
- Adjustable set points and differentials
- Up to two independent SPDT relay outputs
- Configurable minimum on and off times
- Sensor calibration
- MPCH-3001 - Basic on-off control of humidity
- MPCH-3002 - Automatic reset of relative humidity from room temperature for special applications. Requires a temperature sensor.
- HT-W-5 Wall mounted humidity transmitter, 5% RH accuracy
- HT-D-5 Duct mounted humidity transmitter, 5% RH accuracy
- TS-W-1097 Wall mounted temperature sensor, 1097 ohm
- TS-D-1097 Duct mounted temperature sensor, 1097 ohm
For additional options consult factory
ALL PRINTED INFORMATION SHOWN SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE