Model No. MPCT-3100 Series Electronic Temperature Controller
Literature is available for download in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Acrobat Reader software is required to view the files. This free program can be downloaded fromĀ www.adobe.com.
ApplicationStandard on-off control of the room temperature with up to 12 relay outputs with accessory expansion modules for use with most DCA systems, where staged on-off control of cooling and heating is required. A remote temperature sensor is required. The system provides two sequencing loops, one each for heating and cooling with separate set points and throttling ranges.
- Based on the Honeywell T775L2007 Stage Sequencer Electronic Controller
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Adjustable set points and throttling ranges
- Up to twelve SPDT relay outputs
- Configurable minimum on and off times
- Sensor calibration
- Configurable integral and derivatives times
- MPCT-3101 - Standard control with 4 relay outputs
- MPCT-3102 - Optional control with 8 relay outputs requiring one T775S
- MPCT-3103 - Optional control with 12 relay outputs requiring two T775S expansion modules
- TS-W-1097 Wall mounted temperature sensor, 1097 ohm
- TS-D-1097 Duct mounted temperature sensor, 1097 ohm
- T775S2008 Expansion module.
For additional options consult factory
ALL PRINTED INFORMATION SHOWN SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE