Model No. MPCT-3300 Series Electronic Temperature Controller
Literature is available for download in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Acrobat Reader software is required to view the files. This free program can be downloaded fromĀ www.adobe.com.
ApplicationFeaturing two modulating analog outputs and two individually programmed relay outputs this system is standard for most DCA dehumidifiers requiring modulating control of auxiliary and on-off control of cooling. A remote temperature sensor is required.
- Based on the Honeywell T775U2006 Universal Electronic Controller
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Individually adjustable set points, differentials and throttling ranges.
- Two analog outputs with selectable 0-10Vdc, 2-10Vdc and 4-20ma signals
- Two SPDT relay outputs
- Configurable minimum on and off times
- Sensor calibration
- Configurable integral and derivative times
- MPCT-3301 - 0 to 10 Vdc heat signal
- MPCT-3302 - 2 to 10 Vdc heat signal
- MPCT-3303 - 4 to 20 ma heat signal
- TS-W-1097 Wall mounted temperature sensor, 1097 ohm
- TS-D-1097 Duct mounted temperature sensor, 1097 ohm
For additional options consult factory
ALL PRINTED INFORMATION SHOWN SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE