Dehumidifier Corporation of America (DCA), a leading manufacturer of commercial dehumidification systems, is currently seeking quality engineering candidates for full time employment.
General Description of Role
Engineers at DCA take part in the design of mechanical
refrigerant based dehumidification systems, preparation of electrical and mechanical schematics and part drawings showing manufacturers specifications. Engineers further assist the sales department in the design and proposal of custom applications designed to meet specific customer applications.
FULL TIME, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (8 Hr. Day)
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or commensurate field experience in HVAC or related disciplines.
WE WILL TRAIN qualified candidates who do not possess specific HVAC experience.
Candidates for this position shall possess at least several of these attributes:
- A base knowledge of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics is preferred.
- Proficiency with Computer Aided Design (CAD) programs, specifically Dassault Systems’ Solid Works 2018 and above preferred.
- Must be able to work well with others in an office environment.
- Must have a good command of the English language with proper etiquette and be able to communicate, both in written and verbal form.
- A dedication to quality and safety in your work.
- Prior experience in HVAC systems and design is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, vacation, & holiday pay.
Interested? Please contact Errol at DCA today!
Apply For This Job
While we may not be actively recruiting for the position you seek, we welcome general applications for multiple or future opportunities.
"*" indicates required fields