Factory Service Support Technician
DCA is seeking a qualified HVAC Technician to assist customers via telephone.
This is great opportunity for an individual with experience in HVAC troubleshooting, installation and repair. DCA is a manufacturer of refrigerant based commercial and industrial dehumidification systems. This job entails customer service and installation/operational problem solving for DCA products.
Skills required of applicants:
- Good interpersonal skills for telephone conversations
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook e-mail, Word, and PDFs
- Experience in the operation and diagnostics of refrigerant based HVAC Equipment
- Experience in the operation and diagnostics of basic and BMS type controls systems
Responsibilities to include:
- Assisting field installers/service technicians via telephone concerning equipment issue diagnosis and initial start-up procedure
- Record keeping and cataloging service calls processed
- Receiving equipment parts orders
- Assistance in the creation and editing of Field Service Manuals (IOM)
- Some travel for on-site equipment start-ups nationally possible
- Possible travel for on-site equipment start-ups to international destinations
DCA will provide training to all candidates in all areas of the operation and control of our equipment.
Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Interested? Please contact DCA today!
Apply For This Job
While we may not be actively recruiting for the position you seek, we welcome general applications for multiple or future opportunities.
"*" indicates required fields